The Pitfalls of Underbidding Projects | Carr, Riggs & Ingram

Need Help With a Real Estate legal matter?

You've come to the right place.  Whether you are a buying or selling a house, or own property like a condo, single family residence, or commercial real estate, a real estate Litigation Expert may help.

when you have real estate problems like a dispute with the homeowner's association or noise from neighbors, recording issues involving your deed (e.g., an easement or encroachment), or your mortgage (e.g., a lien or mortgage fraud).

How Do I Choose A Litigation Expert ?

Consider the following:
Comfort Level - Are you comfortable telling the Litigation Appraiser personal information?  Does the Appraiser seem interested in solving your problem?
Credentials - How long has the Litigation Expert been in practice?  Has the Litigation Expert worked on other cases similar to yours?
Cost - How are the Litigation Expert fees structured - hourly or flat fee?  Can the Litigation Expert estimate the cost of your case?
City - Is the Litigation Expert office conveniently located near you?


Got a Question?

Do you have a question? We can help. Simply fill out the form below and we'll contact you with the answer, with no obligation to you. We guarantee your privacy.

Your Information
Your Question